a) Purpose and scope of collection
– In the contact section, the website collects the following information: full name, email, phone, and customer address. These are the mandatory details that you must provide when sending information for advice or purchasing Chilux products such as baby strollers, cots, baby car seats, desks, baby walker, or high chairs. Following that, we contact and confirm with you via the website to ensure that consumers’ interests are protected.
– The parties will be responsible for the security and storage of all service use activities under the information provided and used on the email box. In addition, you are also responsible for promptly notifying our website of unauthorized use, abuse, breach of security, retention of registration names and passwords of third parties for appropriate solutions.
b) Scope of information use
We use the information provided by members to:
– When we receive your request, we will contact you for order confirmation and delivery;
– If you make a request, we will provide you with product information;
– Send marketing and promotional emails regarding the products we sell;
– Send notifications about activities on the website;
– Contact and deal with customers as needed;
– Do not use customers’ personal information for anything other than transaction confirmation and contact;
– At the request of a judicial authority, including: Procuracy, court, investigation police agency related to certain law violations of customers.
c) Information storage time
The customer’s personal information will be kept until the administrator requests that it be deleted. In any case, member personal information will be kept private on our server.
d) Individuals or organizations with access to such information
Subjects who have access to a customer’s personal information in one of the following situations:
–The company’s employees
– The partners have agreed to perform a portion of the Company’s services under a contract. These partners will receive information in accordance with the contractual agreement (part or all of the information depending on the contract terms) to assist users in using the Company’s services.
đ) The address of the information collection and management unit, as well as a contact method, so that consumers can inquire about the collection and processing of personal information about them.
CHILUX TRADING AND MANUFACTURING COMPANY LIMITED
Location: 16 Nguyen Thi Nhung, Van Phuc City Urban Area, Hiep Binh Phuoc Ward, Thu Duc City or The address of the consignee.
e) Methods and tools to allow consumers to access and correct their personal data on the information collecting unit’s e-commerce system.
– You have the right to self-check, update, adjust or cancel their personal information by contacting the website administrator to do this.
– If you have a complaint about confidential information on the website, please contact the administrator. When we receive these feedbacks, we will confirm the information, determine whether the case is true to your feedback, and take appropriate action.
f) Mechanism for receiving and resolving consumer complaints about the misuse of personal information or the reported scope.
– Your personal information is treated with strict confidentiality in accordance with the personal information protection policy. Unless otherwise provided by law, the collection and use of your information is done only with your consent.
– Do not use, transfer, provide, or disclose the member’s personal information to any third party without the member’s consent.
– In the event that the information server is attacked by a hacker, resulting in the loss of member personal data, we will be responsible for notifying the incident to the investigating authorities for timely handling and notification. Members have been identified.
– Complete confidentiality of all members’ online transaction information, including invoice information, accounting, and digital vouchers. When registering/buying, the Management Board requires individuals to provide complete personal information related information such as: full name, contact address, email, phone,…., and individuals are responsible for the legality of the above information.
– If the management board finds that all of the personal information provided by that member during the initial registration is incorrect, it is not responsible for and will not handle all complaints related to that member’s interests.